Best laps help
One of the challenges of RVR (Re-Volt Race) is the best 4 lap (or best 3 laps) section. In this section, there is a ranking which is based on the best times of each player in the 13 stock tracks in a 3 or 4 lap race without picks with stock cars.
The best lap rules
- Times are only valid in 3 or 4 lap races.
- Times are only valid in picks-off races.
- Times are only valid with a Rookie, Amateur, Advanced, Semi-Pro, Pro stock car.
- Times are only valid when there is a screenshot included.
- Times are only valid with multiplayer races with a minimum of 2 players finished.
How can you post a time?
- Join or host a multi-player race (in RVHouse).
- Make a screenshot of the result. A way to make screenshots is to download Gadwin Prinscreen.
- Login on RVR, go to the Best Laps section and choose "Post Result".
- Enter the right track, lap count and choose the picture of that track and post it.
- Validate your results and correct them if they are wrong.
- Now your time is sent to the website. You must wait until an admin of RVR validates the time.
Posting screenshots tips
- Make sure you time the making of your screenshot right in a way that your time is clearly visible. This makes image easier to read for the ReVoltrace site and this saves you time ;)
- Put "-" for drivers that are not registered on ReVoltRace.